Share Your Prayer Request

Recent Prayer Requests

You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 …31Next »
I prayed for this

Prayed for 19 times.

CRISTINA P

Please pray that our family will have financial breakthrough, that I will ll have a debt free life, money that we're expecting will be given to us and that me and my children will be away from harm issues and diseases.

Received: February 15, 2017

I prayed for this

Prayed for 15 times.

CRISTINA P

Please pray that my children Angeli and Caleb will be away from harm and bad influence will become matured Christians, they will excel in studies and will be granted scholarships.

Received: February 15, 2017

I prayed for this

Prayed for 11 times.

crystal vines

Please pray for peace of mind and employment. I have panic attacks everyday and sleepless nights. I keep applying for jobs for 6 years and no interviews. It is like I am under a curse

Received: January 17, 2017

I prayed for this

Prayed for 11 times.

Sandra Lee

Please pray God's healing for Annie Logan Jumbo who is in the hospital in critical condition. She is the sister of Deborah Logan Day. Thank You. Have a Blessed Day!

Received: January 9, 2017

I prayed for this

Prayed for 10 times.

Stephanie Lee

Prayer and Healing for Lucy H. Larkin

Received: December 12, 2016

I prayed for this

Prayed for 31 times.

Dawne Rowe

Our family has had a recent tragedy. Our cousin, brother and son Aaron Rowely was murdered on 12/14/2015. I am also going thru an additional trying time with my children's father. We desperately need prayer and uplifting in this time of mourning and pain.

Received: December 31, 2015

I prayed for this

Prayed for 25 times.

Al Golden

PLEASE keep my Dear wife, Shirley V. Redmond in your thoughts prayers. On 12/15/15, she had a massive heart attack, which the doctors here at Shock Trauma call a WIDOW MAKER. The EMT's had to shock her 3 times, but found a shallow heartbeat after the third time. The next BLESSING was that Shock Trauma was only 2-3 blocks from where we were about to dine. Shirley has tubes and hoses EVERYWHERE and if you would, please keep us in prayer. When we arrived here 10 days ago, the Dr. said she had a 10% chance of survival, but he must haven't heard about Dr. Jesus because they now give her a 70% chance of recovery. Can you please help me/us PRAY away that 30% chance of failure. On behalf of my wife, Shirley V. Redmond, our Daughters and myself, may you all have a Merry Christmas and very GOD Blessed 2016.

Received: December 25, 2015

I prayed for this

Prayed for 18 times.

Jamece

my mother had a heart attack on Tuesday. she is slowly making progress in the right direction. I would love for my church family to continue to pray with us. Praying for strength and healing

Received: December 17, 2015

I prayed for this

Prayed for 12 times.

Cedric White

Lord I demand let not my heart be trouble! Prayer for Mother Angela I demand let not her heart be troubled!

Received: December 8, 2015

I prayed for this

Prayed for 25 times.

Alba Beckford Wagener

My mother Alicia Beckford has been in the hospital since May 26, battling multiple myeloma. I am requesting prayers of healing.

Received: July 13, 2015

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 …31Next »

Powered by The Prayer Engine